Friday, September 29, 2017

Pancakes


There is nothing better (in my opinion) than whipping up a batch of pancakes and then eating the whole stack and not feeling guilty about it because they are healthy and good for you!

Ingredients
  • 1/2 cup of quick oats
  • 1 tablespoon flour
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon chia seeds
  • 1/2 cup water
  • 1 medium banana, mashed
  • 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions
  • Put the oats, flour, and chia seeds into your blender and blend until it becomes the consistency of flour.
  • Add the other ingredients into the blender and blend until the batter is smooth.  Add a bit of water if the batter seems to think, I add 1/2 tablespoon of water at a time.
  • I use a tablespoon to pour my pancake batter into a nonstick pan, I usually do a couple tablespoons per pancake.  Cook until the edges start to brown, flip and repeat.
This recipe yields 1 serving

Lentil Veggie Loaf